Rules & Regulations
GENERAL RENTAL INFORMATION
1. All users of the Allen County Fairgrounds must reserve the portions of the facility they wish to use through the leasing agent, Allen County Fairgrounds, Inc.
2. Your lease deposit to hold your date is non-refundable. All lessors must sign a lease agreeing to payment of the fees.
3. You are responsible for cleaning up anything you have brought onto the Fairgrounds, such as table covers, decorations, etc. Trash cans and bags will be supplied.
4. A damage deposit is required 60 days prior to lease dates. You are responsible for any damage to buildings, the grounds, and any additional clean up required following your use of the Fairgrounds.
5. Security is required and mandatory if your event will furnish/serve alcohol.
6. Alcohol may be served at the Fairgrounds provided a licensed bartender is dispensing the alcohol. CASH BARS ARE NOT PERMITTED. A copy of the license must be in the office prior to your event.
7. All users of the Fairgrounds must obtain a Certificate of Liability Insurance naming the Allen County Fairgrounds as a secondary insured for the duration of their event. There is a minimum coverage amount for different types of events. Contact the Fairground office for coverage amount for your event.
8. Receptions, parties, and small one-day rentals: Building will be set up and ready for you to decorate no earlier than 9:00 a.m. the morning of your event. Decorating the day before your rental or earlier than 9:00 a.m. is guaranteed for a fee of $50/hour (2 hour minimum) when available two months prior and agreed upon by administrator and lessee.
9. All buildings on the Fairgrounds are NON-SMOKING environments by regulation of the County Ordinance. This regulation must be adhered to and will be enforced by the sheriff on duty.
10. The buildings may be used to refrigerate and serve food, but may NOT be used to cook or prepare food and beverages.
11. As a convenience to you, the Fairgrounds will order and set up fountain soda products.